Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i get this song??

Options
  • 14-12-2010 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

how do i go about recording a song onto a cd. i have a blank cd. how do i get a song onto it. i want to put sinead oconnor nothing compares to u on it for my gf. how do i do this? any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Take the Sinead O'Connor CD in your left hand and the blank CD in your right. Place the discs against each other (playing surface to playing surface) and turn the Sinead O'Connor CD anticlockwise while turning the blank CD clockwise. Make sure the two discs are fully in contact at all times.

If Nothing Compares 2 U is track 1 on the original disc then turn each disc one full rotation to copy that song. If it is track 2 you want to copy then each disc must be turned twice and so on. If you want to copy an entire album you simply take the number of songs on the album and add 1. So if the album has 12 songs on it you need to twist the CDs against each other 13 times in order to copy the full album. Always remember to keep the discs in full contact when turning as even the slightest break in contact will ruin both discs.

I hope your girlfriend enjoys the new CD :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

and if she doesn't like the song she can always shake it off the disc and copy something else onto it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

smokedeels wrote: »
    and if she doesn't like the song she can always shake it off the disc and copy something else onto it.

Dead right, I should have mentioned this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Goldentickets just won post of the year

• Advertisement
Advertisement