Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your favourite Boards user?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

shes so good!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Awww! Thanks guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

sNarah wrote: »
    :(

^ My vote, the woman's got taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

No need to worry sNarah - you're the Susan Coffey of the Flirtar Forum. Everyone loves you:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Especially me! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Yay!

Here's a girl.

39426_200809051950181.thumb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

Sarky ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My favourite user is BigBewbsInYoreFayse69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

Whilst I'm relatively new on the scene, I vote me. I amuse myself greatly with my verbose and witty posts.

Also I called everyone in The Ladies Lounge a bag of whores in one thread. They loooooooooooooooooved that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

[Rasta] wrote: »
    wolfmoon for her exceptional posts in the pwetty thread... she really has a talent

Wolfmoon is a girl?:eek: Now there's a ball out of left field! Fine work in the pwetty girl thread young lady ;)

Advertisement