Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountants in Cork city

Options
  • 14-12-2010 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me on good and reasonably priced accountants in C>ork city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I can recomend a very good bookeeper who is as good as any accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

Are you serious? I thought one had to be trained as an accountant to be able to act like one.

Are you serious? I thought one had to be trained as an accountant to be able to act like one.

Some accountants have customers that a book keeper would suit perfectly. Other folks need an accountant. Many businesses have a bookkeeper but they also need an accountant :) Depends on your needs, I know lads who are self employed sole traders who do their own books etc and use revenue on line for their returns. Most folks with a Ltd company use an accountant.

Advertisement