Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

econ and society

Options
  • 14-12-2010 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi wat should i study for this..what kind of questions come up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Check the past papers. See what sort of questions they ask. This is the rule of thumb for ANY module you'll take in UCD. Login to ucdconnect , go to sysweb, Past examination papers, read the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Have you no initiative? Check the past papers. This is your third thread in the last few days asking for help that that even the smallest amount of initiative could surmount. Try figuring it out for yourself tbh.

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

BCC YA LEGEND HOW ARE YE GETTIN AWN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

This course had a 70% failure rate in the year i did it. Good luck, I think you might need it

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭alois

last year: i found it was a hard subject to do well in, but not too difficult to pass. to be fair no one was showing up to lectures and out of all economics modules, this is by far the most interesting (explaining the causes of the current crisis etc)

• Advertisement
Advertisement