Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achievements set to zero

• 14-12-2010 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭

My sons xbox show achievements at zero yet when i log in to the xbox website on the PC it says its at the correct amount.
    His Avatar is set as blank too.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sounds like an issue I had a while back when the latest dash was in beta testing.

Does it happen when you turn the xbox on right away or after he has been on it a while?

Anyway what fixed it for me was recovering my gamer tag, the process is outlined here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907333

Are you sure the account is actually signed in the 1st place ? Could be as simple as that. Press the guide button and and sign in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

First thing that came to mind was that he got caught modding, though avatars and Gamerscore modding are separate offences I think, so hopefully calex71 is right :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Tried recovery and keep getting the message "xbox live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later".

No modding took place - the website confirms account is ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Solution Found

Copied profile from harddrive to a usb key, removed usb key from xbox , then recovered Profile and hey presto its back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Solution Found

Copied profile from harddrive to a usb key, removed usb key from xbox , then recovered Profile and hey presto its back!

Ah, glad to hear it!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement