Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] M14, Socom Scout

• 14-12-2010 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey, I was looking for a 1928 thompson aeg with a drum mag earlier but I had no look in finding one. So my second option was to go look for an M14 Scout.

Anyone have one they would like to sell?
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

not sure if this is gone or not

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056117264

and if you find one and need mags for it, I have a few up here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056117186

hope this helps buddy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Happ

Hey, thanks for the info, but the M14 was probably already sold by now, and I might go to you If I need more mags if I get the M14 Scout.

Turns out the M14 Socom went back up for sale but I've decided that I wouldn't get it cause the hop up is screwed and no battery or charger is included. Any other offers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

i guess you gave seen my m14 add....

ill give ya the gun , 440 round mag and battery for 115 and then it will only cost you 25-30 quid for hop up replacement

i bought it for 190 and have put 50 quid worth of upgrades in it!

What kind of upgrades did you put in it? And when you say battery, you mean the charger as well right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

no charger mate , sorry

strikearms installed a new air noozle , spring and some other stuff to make it more air tight they said.

you can pick up a charger really cheap in most retailers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

@ Cathal; Sorry mate, I'd prefer to get the full kit. (gun, mag, battery and charger) And it would be better for me if the gun had no problems. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭swervy

Hi i have an od green one never used it bought it about 6 months ago sitting upstairs gathering dust one mag scope mount battery and charger looking for 130 no offers as has not been used send me a message if your interested cheers;)

• Advertisement

That's a really tempting offer... I'll see how another offer I'm trying to work out with whydave goes and get back to ya.

Hi Happ, im from clare and ill be in inagh towards towards the end of the week if thats any help ill send some pics tomorrow;)

swervy wrote: »
    Hi i have an od green one never used it bought it about 6 months ago sitting upstairs gathering dust one mag scope mount battery and charger looking for 130 no offers as has not been used send me a message if your interested cheers;)
    Hey, some questions about your M14 Scout,
    What does it chrono at?
    Have you ever used it?/ did you get it off someone else?
    What type of mag is it?
    Do you mean Scope and mount?
    Is there any damage to any part of the aeg or other parts or are there any problemes?
    What make is it?

never been used its a scope mount no scope, i checked that it was working when i got it thats the only time its been fired about 20 bbs. Mags are m14 mags 1 hi-cap with it not sure of the capacity ill try and find out cant find the battery at the moment its upstairs somewhere ill have to go digging. No damage at all on this gun as new condition never been chronoed. Bought from mid-west airsoft. Cant seem to upload pics at the moment if you pm me your email ill send them on to you

swervy wrote: »
    Hi i have an od green one
    Let me get this straight, it's green? how did you manage to get a green M14 Scout from mid-west airsoft?

its just what he had at the time its not painted or anything
    Here is a link for some pics http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac72/john181181/

Nice, it's a good green. Can I offer €110 for it cause that was my offer to another guy for an M14 Scout.

120 but that's it

So thats the aeg, one hi-cap mag, scope mount, battery and battery charger?

yes

• Advertisement

Deal to Pms.

Thanks for the aeg. Awesome gun. Only damage I found was a bit of plastic broken off under the charging handle, no problem though as it's only cosmetic as far as I can tell. Also there was a BB stuck in the gun somewhere, got it out though (I think) so no problem. It was a pleasure doing business with you. :D

Thanks!
    -Philip

No problem Philip same to you best of luck with the M14

Advertisement