Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust Free Floor Sanding

Options
  • 14-12-2010 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Folks

I know this post is a little old but I am in the very same position, I have moved in to a house the house already and need to get the floors sanded and finished - in the sligo area by the way -

I got an instant estimate online off a company called Floor Care (www.floorcareireland.com) but when I went to book them they were not able to come out until after christams due to the very bad weather.

It has to be dust free because we have all our stuff in the house and a child and dont want to spend xmas cleaning and dusting the house. if anyone has any ideas or knows of any offering the service in sligo please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved from Galway to Sligo forum.
    yellowpens, Val Cunningham from Milltown (VC Flooring) was suggested by Tillygirl, see if he can come to Sligo?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 yellowpens

@biko, Sorry didnt notice the regional thing

@tillygirl thanks will look him up in the morning

Advertisement