Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian spice gone???

Options
  • 14-12-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, anyone know if Indian Spice restaurant has gone out of business? I've tried ringing them and ordering online but they have their out of hours closed message on.
    Hope they haven't closed down!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

Used them last Friday, would appear strange if they closed down that suddenly?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

They were open on Saturday night. I have never known them to be closed - did you try and drop in (I know you probably wanted a delivery)?! Sometimes they can be difficult to get on the phone when they are busy, but seeing as it was Tuesday perhaps it was something out of their control - like a broken phone system!!!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

That would be a great shame. An excellent curry house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Walked by it not two days ago, and the door was open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

Just got a takeaway from them. So, still very much open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

panic over.

Advertisement