Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BER Consultation process is open

Options
  • 14-12-2010 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Is was thinking of responding to SEAI regarding Consultation process. Better survey form would do no harm, also more user interface, re filling in data.

What do you think. I was hoping we could share ideas, in how best to proceed.

Mods I am not sure if this is allowed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

I am currently reading the revised manual.

I have some small but slowly growing reservations....

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaleRider

I have just read some of it today. I have recorded a few areas i believe could be improved.

I don't think they have made it very easy to respond. Where would you start. I will have a go over the weeks at trying to understand it.

I don't want to not respond, it's good to get the Opportunity to at least have some say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 stevo30

d'Oracle wrote: »
    I am currently reading the revised manual.

I have some small but slowly growing reservations....

Have you a link to this revised manual please, i checked NAS and SEAI but couldn't find anything new only that we have to do an on-site inspection before the BER cert, even do the rates are getting worse by the day. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaleRider

Afaik all BER Assessors were E-Mailed the relevant files to comment on. It would be better if more could comment.

Find enclosed files.

Advertisement