Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotion Code The Olympia

Options
  • 14-12-2010 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I want to get tickets for The Field in the olympia theatre and see there's an offer for two tickets but it wants a promotion code does anyone have one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 corkie5

Same Question from me, did u ever get a reply on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 callo32

Did you try ringing the olympia box office - they are normally pretty helpful?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 corkie5

Tried that, guy reckons the offer is finished, website shouldnt still have it as an option. Went ahead and got tickets anyway, no worries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mhaithbuck

Hey everyone,
    First time using this. Ive 2 tickets for Thursday night's show! Anyone interested in them? They are for the Circle in the olympia! If you know of anyone thats interested let me know. I would ideally like to swap them for another night! Does anyone know where I might be abl;e to swap them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

You can post here to swap tickets Mhaithbuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mhaithbuck

Cheers, Thanks for that!

Advertisement