Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old webpage.

• 14-12-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I am unsure if this is the correct forum for this request, if not perhaps the mods could move it, please.

Some time ago when I was with Imagine I posted a webpage on the free webspace provided. I now wish to delete the page, but I have since left Imagine and my login details no longer work. I have emailed Imagine support 3 times but haven't even had the courtesy of a reply. Is there anyway I can have this page removed other than bombarding Imagine with emails? I would have thought it would be deleted when I cancelled my account but this hasn't happened.

Thanks,
    Mossie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

No. Unless they remove it from their servers, and you can't login - then no. Try phone them. People respond quicker to calls than mails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Try getting a friend that has Imagine or maybe a user here to do it for you, for that you will need to give them the ID and password.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I have that problem with eircom. I go to any friend's house with eircom DSL to logon.

You either have to get Imagine to delete it or find someone with an Imagine connection.

This is why I only use my own domain names now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭mossie

Thanks for the information. It's not the end of the world if I can't delete it but would prefer to.

Advertisement