Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rushden 'keeper Dale Roberts dies ages 24

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Hoki wrote: »
    I really wish tabloids hired a few people with morals , they could have at least waited until the guy was buried before they start printing this crap.

only 1 thing to do,just like me boycott the c**** and don't buy their poxy papers,scum of the earth,i don't blame the reporters as much as the editor's and bosses
    basically if you're not a heartless ass you'll be f****D out of the paper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

heavyballs wrote: »
    only 1 thing to do,just like me boycott the c**** and don't buy their poxy papers,scum of the earth,i don't blame the reporters as much as the editor's and bosses
    basically if you're not a heartless ass you'll be f****D out of the paper

No, that will never work. because these papers are printed by morons for morons.

As long as morons exist, so will these papers. And morons ain't going away any time soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

MrStuffins wrote: »
    No, that will never work. because these papers are printed by morons for morons.

As long as morons exist, so will these papers. And morons ain't going away any time soon!

fair point,i would just buy them out of habit and then i'd think 'why the f*** did i buy that,' so i'm sure there's plenty just like me
    you're right though,it's a mere drop in the ocean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Horrible news. :( RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Seems he was a childhood friend of Adam Johnson. They were in the same class at school and played for Boro together.

AJ is dedicating his performance against Juve to Roberts.

Advertisement