Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOG.com - Christmas Sale

• 14-12-2010 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

http://www.gog.com/en/page/xmas10/

Some good bargains in there.
    Between this and the Steam sale I don't think the Credit Card will be having a good January

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,389 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are people still using GOG after that ****e they pulled a few months back?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

o1s1n wrote: »
    Are people still using GOG after that ****e they pulled a few months back?

Definitely. It might have been stupid but when you release over the next 2 months Baldurs gate 1 and 2, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights1 and 2 and Icewind Dale 1 and 2 including all their expansions for a measly 9.99 then all is forgiven.

Absolutely fantastic service and I'llbe picking up a few of those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

nice one , loved that but could never get it working properly in xp, picked it up for about €3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

There's so many great games at great prices, I'm tempted to buy ones I already own just to save looking for the disc. Beyond Good and Evil in particular.

By the way, was Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games given away for free? Because it's listed on my account but I don't remember buying it and I certainly wouldn't have paid $9.99 for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Adyx wrote: »
    There's so many great games at great prices, I'm tempted to buy ones I already own just to save looking for the disc. Beyond Good and Evil in particular.

By the way, was Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games given away for free? Because it's listed on my account but I don't remember buying it and I certainly wouldn't have paid $9.99 for it.

Same here, tempted to buy stuff to save the hassle of installing from disc and to know they hopefully work on Win7 64bit. Debating whether to preorder The Witcher 2 from there also.

Yep Jagged Alliance was a freebie game given to existing users after that marketing relaunch screw up.

/Edit: Tyrian 2000 also being given away free I noticed, never played it but seems to be good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Just spent 80 euros there. With all these RPGs I'm probably set for over 1000 hours of gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Just spent 80 euros there. With all these RPGs I'm probably set for over 1000 hours of gameplay.

Poor Sera, alone, cold & lonely for xmas...whilst Retr0 levels up :(

Well if I hook up my second PC to my TV we can play co-op Blood.

Score! Gog charge in dollars not euros. Even more of a bargain!

• Advertisement

Think I'll pick up Shogo (already own it on disc :P) the Redneck rampage collection, Personal Nightmare.. maybe the Simon the sorcerer games and..I dunno what else yet

Wasn't really enjoying redneck rampage. Does it get better?

It's not great, but I want to add it to my collection of Build games :pac:

Advertisement