Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's been the best year ever

• 14-12-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Well 2010 has been the best year ever, for me anyway.

I finally got out of the job i hated and went to follow my dream. Back in college and loving every minute of it. I took me years to get it and i have finally made a start.

Looking forward to 2011. That can only get better. I would probably end up broke and selling myself on the streets but so long as i can get through college, il be fine.

Onwards and upwards. Im probably starting early but Happy Christmas.

Best year ever!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Well good for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Planning on having any bay-bys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Time to change your username?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

You're a genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

I finally got out of the job i hated and went to follow my dream. Back in college and loving every minute of it. I took me years to get it and i have finally made a start.

Looking forward to 2011. That can only get better. I would probably end up broke and selling myself on the streets but so long as i can get through college, il be fine.

Best year ever!
    At least you'll finally get that bit of cock you've been looking for all year;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Nice one!

Ignore the begrudgers :P

What ya doin in college?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Einstein wrote: »
    Nice one!

Ignore the begrudgers :P

What ya doin in college?

Giving lectures on her personal life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Good for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Big Mouth

Best year ever? Tosser, 99% have had a terrible year...i dont care about your "great" life......give me a shout when your on the street, might have a look and see if your up to spec

Adios Amigos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Fairly mediocre year for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Big Mouth wrote: »
    Best year ever? Tosser, 99% have had a terrible year...i dont care about your "great" life......give me a shout when your on the street, might have a look and see if your up to spec

Adios Amigos
    I didn't have a terrible year...

So, so far its actually 98% of whatever 100 people comment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

the irish are a nation of hating sucess, therfore...
    feck you and your good life, fecking college going waster, bet ya got a grant too ya big pile of sh!te, taking it from those that need it ya donkey d!ckheaded €unt... feck off back to college then...big la di da fecker from <insert county name>

please note, this is the view of the nation towards you sucessful types, not aimed directly at you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Its been **** and I am not looking forward to 2011 because in my experience it only gets worse. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Best year ever!

Time for a name change maybe?

:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

xoxyx wrote: »
    Time to change your username?

Yer'un to talk!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

what about that asshole?

Good to hear that.
    Can't say it was the best year for me but it was on the cards for a bit.
    Hope it lasts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

This has been a pretty good year, I finished college, got a job that has nothing to do with my course that i love and did more travelling this year than ever!

And now its CHRISTMAS!!!

+1 to the OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Its been hellabollocks. I miss college. Nothing to moan about. Id go back but I think Im a tad too old for the Iron Stomach and sitting in a room with 300 19 year olds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Lux23 wrote: »
    Its been **** and I am not looking forward to 2011 because in my experience it only gets worse. :(

You already had a 2011?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Grimes wrote: »
    Its been hellabollocks. I miss college. Nothing to moan about. Id go back but I think Im a tad too old for the Iron Stomach and sitting in a room with 300 19 year olds.

Doesn't stop the lecturers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Retail Hell

Fair play, got married this year after 2 years in Dubai heading home (short time in march - april) before moving to london, work reasons (construction)

hope next year is a good un!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

OP.

I for one could not really give a shít, I wandered into the thread expecting it to more interesting, my own fault, and bad judgement.

But I'm not going to be like the rest of the begrudgers here.

Congratulations on following your dreams, and I hope it works out for the best, enjoy christmas, and 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Best year ever? Tosser, 99% have had a terrible year...i dont care about your "great" life......give me a shout when your on the street, might have a look and see if your up to spec.

Can you 'toss' off a clit?

Anyway OP, from your threads I would have thought this was your worst year, glad to hear it's been somewhat good - in spite of those damn men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,870 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Best year ever!

Just out of interest OP........if you do end up selling yourself on the streets could you PM me a price list?

red menace wrote: »
    You already had a 2011?

Seriously do people like you hang around waiting for ambiguous posts so you can make some pointless comment. If I am out of work much longer will I be the same?

Seriously do people like you hang around waiting for ambiguous posts so you can make some pointless comment. If I am out of work much longer will I be the same?

Yep pretty much, I like to carry my real life persona to the internet
    As for part to of your question I don't know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I think you mean two there buddy.

To isn't a numerical word.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Absurdum wrote: »
    what about that asshole?

I'l always have a soft spot for him, so he's not an asshole. At least i got a kiss from him. That's another good thing of 2010.

So you don't have an answer to everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I had a great year..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

mfceiling wrote: »
    Just out of interest OP........if you do end up selling yourself on the streets could you PM me a price list?

With the economy the way it is, I think it's a buyers market. As houses, so hos.

Although best of luck. I'm having a spectacular year, all things considered. Child, selling house. I mean. YEAAAH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Best year ever!

Possibly the worst year of my life.

Thank you for rubbing it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Well iv had a great year... nothing awful has happened and i hope its the same next year. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Can you 'toss' off a clit?

Anyway OP, from your threads I would have thought this was your worst year, glad to hear it's been somewhat good - in spite of those damn men.

but... what if that is a good year for her?

:eek:

So you don't have an answer to everything.

Nope sorry about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Adios Amigos

I for one had a great year. v:)v

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

OP, I'm glad to hear you have had a good year when generally it's been a bad one for most people. I'm not a begrudger so I wish you well. However, you're a silly girl making such a post in AH which is full of keyboard warriors. Talk about throwing yourself to the wolves. Good luck! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

A **** year as years go it must be said.
    Health-wise primarily: my health, that of my girlfriend's mother, her grandmother dying; the economic situation in Ireland, the bailout, the huge loss in earnings of family as a result of the austerity measures; Ireland not doing very well in sport, my county teams not doing well neither...

Well, all in all, it was a poor year, though it has had its moments. Particularly on a personal note the continuation and cementation of the relationship of myself and my girlfriend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It was a weird year for me, life took a turn I didn't expect.

Ending well though, I managed to get a job so I've a bit of cash to help the family out.

We were always poor tbh so the budget's not really affected us.

Its been an okay year for the simple reason that my expectations have been lowered so far that just having a job and somewhere to live seems like a Big Bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

It's been a tough year for both myself & my fiance losing people that were far too young & far too talented to die.
    I'm looking forward to 2011 & I really hope we won't have any of the pain we have had in the last twelve months.

enda1 wrote: »
    Well, all in all, it was a poor year, though it has had its moments. Particularly on a personal note the continuation and cementation of the relationship of myself and my girlfriend.

Love conquers all...

A **** year as years go it must be said.
    Health-wise primarily: my health, that of my girlfriend's mother, her grandmother dying; the economic situation in Ireland, the bailout, the huge loss in earnings of family as a result of the austerity measures; Ireland not doing very well in sport, my county teams not doing well neither...

I just seen your bird walking into some big black blokes house.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭figarofigaro

I just seen your bird walking into some big black blokes house.

I think you're a very rude man!

Are you that priest whos mates with Fr. Ted Crilly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

That makes it sound like you're building an extension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If you ever say that to him again he'll put your head through a wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

phasers wrote: »
    If you ever say that to him again he'll put your head through a wall

Glory hole?

• Advertisement
Advertisement