Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat making battle, please vote!

• 14-12-2010 10:45pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, for those who don't visit the hip hop forum,

With an individual budget of €10, 3 beat makers bought some second hand records, sampled from them and made a track each.

They can be found here:
    http://tsbw.wordpress.com/

Please take the time to listen to em and vote for your fave.

Thanks.

Also, since I just found this thread I'm gonna inject some funk over the next while when I get the chance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

done! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Bus77II

Done.

And the opinion...
    1. Moot. What a sly fecker pickin the Stan Getz jazzy sparce stuff. Knows what's he's doin though.
    +2 For the track.
    -1 For being sly.
    Total= 1 points

2. SertOne. I like the composition on this one. A real hard grafter as regards record choice. But mess's up the tune with the breaks trying to be differnt. (Something I used to berate myself over when I did this type of thing)
    +1.5 For the track.
    +1 For being like me.
    and...
    -2 For being like me.
    Total= Half a point (But it might be half-full instead of half empty:D)

3. Stop. Adventurous and fun record selection. Interesting sounds used well.
    +1 For the track
    +2 For good sample pickin and useing
    No negatives.
    Total. 3

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Cheers lads and cheers Bus for the write up.

Advertisement