Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to IKEA.......

Options
  • 14-12-2010 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

... in the next few weeks.
    If you are I have a favour to ask. I forgot to get some hinges when I was up there and if anyone was going up, it would be very much appreciated if someone could pick them up for me.

Thanks in advance.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If its only something small like hinges could you call them, pay over the phone and get them to post them out?

I will be going up 30th December if thats any good and they are open late that day!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Shorty69664

Thanks very much for the offer Tillygirl.
    Thankfully I found out a friend of mine is going to Belfast during christmas so they will drop into IKEA and get them for me.

Thanks Again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

TillyGirl wrote: »
    If its only something small like hinges could you call them, pay over the phone and get them to post them out?

I will be going up 30th December if thats any good and they are open late that day!
    HI,
    Would you be willing to buy some small picture frames for me? I can transfer or meet up to give you money in advance.
    Cheers,
    Pa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

dinneenp wrote: »
    HI,
    Would you be willing to buy some small picture frames for me? I can transfer or meet up to give you money in advance.
    Cheers,
    Pa.

Hey,

ya no problem if I am going, will depends on the roads and what time we get up there.

PM me the link to the items and I will get them if I can :D

Advertisement