Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a steel fabricator/welder.

• 14-12-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for a recommendation for someone to fabricate the metal frame for a height adjustable work table. Dublin city preferably.

It'll involve some welding and drilling holes in heavy pipe I think, but should be fairly straightforward.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

No recommendations at all?

Is this the right forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nophd08

seeing_ie wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking for a recommendation for someone to fabricate the metal frame for a height adjustable work table. Dublin city preferably.

It'll involve some welding and drilling holes in heavy pipe I think, but should be fairly straightforward.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for a fabrication workshop to make it up completely or someone to fab material that you have already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Theres a metal workshop just off the finglas road. You take the old finglas road turn and the guy is on the corner,left handside.

Heres a picture of the place.

Link to map

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭seeing_ie

nophd08 wrote: »
    Are you looking for a fabrication workshop to make it up completely or someone to fab material that you have already.

Looking to have it made up completely, I've a good idea what I want though.
    yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Theres a metal workshop just off the finglas road. You take the old finglas road turn and the guy is on the corner,left handside.

Heres a picture of the place.

Link to map

Lovely, I'll call out to him at some stage. Has he done some work for you in the past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

seeing_ie wrote: »
    Lovely, I'll call out to him at some stage. Has he done some work for you in the past?

No ,but I know he makes gates and fixes truck trailers etc. If your not far from him ,it's probably worth a try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement