Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice Season 10(Spoilers)

Options
  • 15-12-2010 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

I just finished watching the apprentice and im shocked that brandy won..yes shes more elegant but what did she really bring to the table besides her presentation skills?

I always thought clint brought a lot more to the table.He was respectful to everyone throughout and and had good principles.He was a good delegater and in general an all round better leader.Even when he lost as a pm i thought he was good. It seemed like the only negative thing that was shown about him was his southern country accent.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah he definitely deserved to win it. Will she actually get a proper job at the trump organisation or will she just be used as publicity like some previous winners did.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I was happy Brandy won, but if Clint had won I'm not sure I could have complained.

Maybe the fact that Brandy was younger and didn't have as many commitments was a huge factor as opposed to Clint with a family and being settled in Texas.

A friend who watches it in the US says that the whole "country boy" personality probably had a lot to do with as being "able for New York" is a big thing and as he says its not like someone from Cork going up to work in Dublin, its something so different in terms of the US, its almost like being a foreigner apparently.

Anyway, it was very tight and I hope for once the winner gets a proper job. Didn't one of the fired candidates already get hired by Trump (it was in the "what they did next short segment)? Maybe Steuart?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

Sure what is the point of the tasks if he already made up his mind..Even in the final task brandy screwed up a bit in execution.Clint performed excellently in every task.If trump was never gonna hire him because of his country boy culture,why bother having him on the show?
    He seemed committed to getting the job.didnt he offer to move to scotland to work on a golf course there.
    I doubt brandy will get a proper job out of it,only for show imo.
    Stephanie got a job in the trump org btw..

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved to Reality TV.

Advertisement