Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Garda Commissioner

Options
  • 15-12-2010 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

From the Irish Times website:
    Deputy to replace Murphy as Garda chief
    CONOR LALLY, Crime Correspondent
    1224285580624_1.jpg
    Garda Deputy Commissioner Martin Callinan who is to succeed Fachtna Murphy as Garda Commissioner later this month. Photograph: Bryan O'Brien

DEPUTY GARDA Commissioner Martin Callinan will be the next Garda Commissioner following the approval of his promotion at yesterday’s Cabinet meeting.

He will take up the position in a fortnight when Garda Commissioner Fachtna Murphy retires.

The 57-year-old, married, father of three is from Glasnevin, north Dublin.

He is the first Dubliner in the 82-year history of the force to be appointed Garda Commissioner.

Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern nominated Mr Callinan for promotion, securing the approval of his Cabinet colleagues for the move. Mr Ahern congratulated Mr Callinan and wished him well in his new post.

“He has a distinguished record of service in the Garda Síochána, with a wide range of experience in key positions in the force, and has all the qualities needed to lead the Garda Síochána successfully through the challenging times ahead.”

Mr Ahern paid tribute to outgoing Garda Commissioner Murphy, saying he had led the force “from the front and with enormous dedication and commitment” during a period of significant organisational change.

“He leaves behind a proud record of dedicated service to the State in the finest tradition of the Garda Síochána and, on my own behalf and on behalf of the Government, I thank him for his service to the State.”

Mr Murphy is due to retire on December 28th, with Mr Callinan set to immediately succeed him.

Mr Callinan is currently one of the two deputy commissioners, the second highest rank in the force.

He and Deputy Commissioner Nacie Rice were regarded as the two clear favourites to succeed Mr Murphy.

In his current role, Mr Callinan is head of operations across the force, meaning he is in charge of all operational policing in the Republic.

He also has overall responsibility for anti-terrorism operations and all national Garda units, including the Garda National Drugs Unit, Criminal Assets Bureau and Organised Crime Unit.

The six regional assistant commissioners and the assistant commissioners in crime and security, national support services and traffic are under his command.

Mr Callinan assumes control of the Garda at a time when the record 14,500 strength of the force is just about to begin falling because of the recruitment ban.

While the drugs trade has significantly contracted, as demand for drugs has collapsed due to the recession, the Garda still faces formidable challenges under Mr Callinan’s stewardship.

Recent successes have been enjoyed against dissident republicans across the State but their activities are growing.

And while there are fewer illicit drugs in circulation, the rate of gun murders by drugs gangs, at 23 so far this year, has shown no signs of abating.

Some gangs have now turned to robberies, often involving the kidnapping of banking and cash-in-transit company officials and their families, to raise money.

Mr Callinan joined An Garda Síochána in 1973 and in his early years, served in Waterford, Blanchardstown, Cabra, the former Central Detective Unit, Pearse Street, Terenure, Swinford and the crime and security section at Garda Headquarters in Phoenix Park, Dublin.

He was appointed to the position of assistant commissioner in 2005, and in January 2007 he became a deputy commissioner.

He holds a BA in police management. In 1995, he undertook management training at the FBI Academy, Quantico, Virginia, where he also recently completed the national executive institute programme which is designed for police chiefs from around the world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Do we have any idea where he stands on firearms control?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

is this the man who may make new rules yeah??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

No, this is the guy who may issue new guidelines; who has to give the annual report on the firearms licencing procedure to the Minister; who'll have a seat at the FCP (which is usually filled by the FPU representative); and who'd have a lot of influence on any future firearms legislation.

No idea of his record on firearms; he's spent most of his recent time in the intel section of the Gardai. I don't think he's been a Superintendent since the inquiries into the Dublin-Monoghan bombings, judging from google searches.

Well, we can only hope that seeing as he's spent much of his time working up in the Park and over on Harcourt St. in the various intel and serious crime divisions, he should hopefully be fully aware of who the real criminals and subversive elements are (i.e. not us, the legitimate shooting sports enthusiasts and legal firearms owners of Ireland).

If he's having a read of this thread, Congratulations on the appointment! (I'm serious BTW).

(At least, he's a Dub! Thank god, for small mercies!:rolleyes::D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭emptyshed

Just like anyone in power he'll be one of the many who does not want to be held responsible for when 1 out of almost 1/4 million legally held firearms out there is used in a high profile shooting.

From my experience firearms ownership really isnt a priiorty for any politician, civil servant or Garda.

It's the Irish mentality I'm afraid, when something goes wrong we go looking for someone to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

Let's not write him off until we see the cut of his jib.

We have a new incoming commissioner, a new incoming Minister for Justice, a new incoming Government.

That all adds up to a lot of potential for us to make our case for our sports - again - and perhaps have it listened to this time or at the very least that we would be engaged with and a successful compromise reached rather than being ignored out of hand and seeing our sports being gradually destroyed one by one.

Garda Commissioner is a political position as much as a Garda position so that must be taken into account - the first question you must ask when dealing with politicians, of any ilk, is - what is in it for them?

I agree with earlier posters when they say that firearms licensing is not a political priority - it never will be as it has no political capital.

Licensing of Hunting and Vermin guns have a very strong political lobby with the NARGC and IFA so are relatively ok because they stand up as one and they vote. That means that if you attack them - on any front - the political fallout far outweighs the political capital to be earned by attacking them (Just ask the greens after the next election).

Target shooting should be united under the SSAI and also have a good political lobby but it does not happen - there is too much division, too much "me" instead of "us".

We now have a unique opportunity with all of the incoming changes to show a united front and make the case for all of our sports on an equal footing.

It may not be of any benefit but if one group at a time goes in trying to make the case for each individual sport and highlighting the plight of the couple of dozen people they represent they will be ignored and simply regarded as a swarm of midges.

If they all worked together (I know I must have typed this after waking up from a dream) then they would not only represent a large group of individuals, have the target shooting sports treated as one rather than on a case by case basis, represent a large potential for Irish sporting success, represent a significant tourist euro - but - most importantly represent a large vote

The unfortunate thing is that there is a propensity - within target shooting - to split into smaller and smaller groups that wont talk to each other for childish reasons (I think it's a lot like the quangos - so everyone can be on a committee somewhere)

If, for once, the people running the myriad associations would sit down and talk - or else have elections and get rid of the people who will not talk - so that - while the iron is hot - we can strike - for the good of target shooting as a whole - rather than some individuals who feel they have a god given right to represent us all fighting their own corner and wasting the opportunity.

Problem is - how likely is that to happen?

Form an orderly queue now - crucifixion or stoning?.

B'Man

Bananaman wrote: »
    Target shooting should be united under the SSAI and also have a good political lobby
    Apart from the Olympic groups (and there's a very specific reason for that), all of target shooting is under the SSAI. But you were complaining about that only a few days ago, saying that that meant the NASRPC had no representation in the FCP!

Oh, and with the IFA working with the SSAI, there is a good political lobby. And since the IFA are also working via the FCP, there's good political lobbying for all of the shooting groups right now. The problem isn't the lobbying; the problem is that small minority who insist on shouting when the grown-ups are trying to talk.
    If they all worked together (I know I must have typed this after waking up from a dream)
    The acronym you're reaching for there is 'FCP' B'man.

I rest my case - everything is obviously under control and running tickety boo.

B'Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Greenacre

Sparks wrote: »
    Apart from the Olympic groups (and there's a very specific reason for that),

What is the specific reason?

"the problem is that small minority who insist on shouting when the grown-ups are trying to talk."
    Who are the "shouty people" you so regularly allude to?

Greenacre wrote: »
    What is the specific reason?
    The ISSF have a policy that no ISSF member federation can be in an umbrella group with an IPSC group. When IPSA joined the SSAI, the NTSA left (the previous history of the SSAI/NRPAI up to that point wasn't exactly a hindrance to us leaving, but (a) it wasn't the proximate cause, and (b) the history of the SSAI in recent years has been far, far better). Since IPSA was wound up, the ITS has been admitted. There's no real problem here though - the SSAI committee know the NTSA and ICPSA committee personally and get on well, and have been working together on the FCP shooting panel for years without difficulty.
    Who are the "shouty people" you so regularly allude to?
    They're the ones who will stand up in public and
    • demand that their right to own firearms be respected
    • demand that the law be changed
    • call for protest marches
    • call for lawsuits against the Minister (or the Commissioner or the DoJ or all of them)
    • and call on all shooters to do the right thing and support them (or be in some way a traitor to the cause)
    ...and then it turns out that:
    • they don't understand that we have no legal right to own firearms
    • they don't know what the law currently is or how complicated it is or how hard it is to change or what the process for changing it is
    • they haven't put any thought into the logistics of a protest march or other similar protest action
    • they don't have the finances to underwrite a legal case in the event of a loss, but instead rely on winning to avoid financial ruin, and generally don't have any idea of a legal strategy beyond hiring the most expensive or impressive legal firm possible and telling them to go "do it", nor do they have any exit strategy from such a lawsuit bar getting what they want with no repercussions - they have no idea how they will work with those they've just sued, for example
    • and almost inevitably they turn out to have personal histories with the representative bodies in shooting which go along the lines of "was on the committee, was caught either doing something naughty or being incompetent, was voted off democratically, and now want to change the rules so they're 'in charge' again"

Searching back through the early years on here would highlight a few examples for you. For more recent examples, well, take a peek here. We prefer to keep the bulk of this stuff off our front lawn these days if we can because people complain a lot when you fertilise the grass, even if it's good for the lawn in the long run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

I'd be just happy if he reined in all his underlings/minions around the various divisions and told them to play by the book,quit wasting taxpayers money and judical time by dragging this into the court system.
    If the person is of good chacter,isnt a known druggie/gurrier/scobe,and fits all the security requirements ,has abit of cop on,is a member of a club in good standing.
    Give them their liscenses and be done with it,and get on with the more important work of running your divisions properly chasing down real crime and criminals,not faffing around with your personal likes/dislikes of a particular person or firearm ownership,and trying to butter up the statistics by seized ligit firearms .Also would you go away and get some proper intell on what the difference is between a Sport and combat training is,and learn to tell the difference..
    I suppose I'd be asking abit too much for all that???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    I'd be just happy if he reined in all his underlings/minions around the various divisions and told them to play by the book,quit wasting taxpayers money and judical time by dragging this into the court system.
    +1
    We don't actually need anything else, just for everyone to follow the same rules. And listen to the FPU. Everything else we can work out via the FCP.

The ISSF have a policy that no ISSF member federation can be in an umbrella group with an IPSC group. When IPSA joined the SSAI, the NTSA left (the previous history of the SSAI/NRPAI up to that point wasn't exactly a hindrance to us leaving, but (a) it wasn't the proximate cause, and (b) the history of the SSAI in recent years has been far, far better). Since IPSA was wound up, the ITS has been admitted. There's no real problem here though - the SSAI committee know the NTSA and ICPSA committee personally and get on well, and have been working together on the FCP shooting panel for years without difficulty.

Personally I think the 'ISSF won't let us work with them' chestnut is a crock

I know of plenty of countries where the same body adminsters both ISSF
    and IPSC - main examples would be France and Greece - both have a long
    history with the Olympics, France has the current (9 times) IPSC world
    champion and Greece is to host the IPSC world shoot next year. It can be done.

I contacted the ISSF last year to get the official line on this - I asked them why they would deny one of the Irish ISSF affiliates the right to be a member of the group recognised by the Irish Sports Council, and hence be denied their only route to government funding, meagre though it may be, simply because that group already recognises the Irish IPSC affiliate..

they never answered me - which I found unprofessional but was not
    surprised by.

I wonder have NTSA ever approached the ISSF to ask whether or not they can support the other target shooting sports by working under the same umbrella. By that - I do not mean - asking them to confirm that they cannot.

I contacted NTSA last year (both their rifle and pistol co-ordinators) to start a dialoge to try to ensure that there were no clashes on comparative disciplines between the NTSA and NASRPC calendars as there are a lot of Smallbore Pistol Shooters who also shoot ISSF Pistol and there are many Sporting Rifle shooters who also shoot ISSF Prone Rifle.

They never answered me either.

I get the impression from Sparks comments over the years - and I realise his is just the opinion of one individual and does not represent any of the shooting bodies - that there is no interest in finding a way to participate alongside the other target shooting sports. There seem to be an inate need to be separate, to not be associated with the other sports - but like i said that is mostly from boards posts

I feel that too many people spend too much of their time trying to find ways not to support each other. A lot of it seems to come from people not liking other people - these may not be professional groups but that does not mean that people should not be professional and that means that you do not allow personal feelings to cloud your decision making process. In a professional capacity that would see you moved aside or out of the way,

Gets on my wick the amount of time and effort people waste on petty parochial politics - we're (at least I am) in this for the shooting

If they spent half that time actually supporting each other we'd be a hell of a lot better off.

B'Man

Personally I think the 'ISSF won't let us work with them' chestnut is a crock
    No, it's not. We inquired directly to ISSF and were told we could stay in the umbrella group with IPSA (ie. the SSAI) or we could stay in ISSF; but not both.
    I know of plenty of countries where the same body adminsters both ISSF and IPSC
    No, you think you do, but you're mistaken.
    main examples would be France and Greece
    In neither country is the ISSF NGB the same as the IPSC NGB, nor are either in the same umbrella group. In the case of France, this was explained in detail a while back, back when all this was going on.
    I wonder have NTSA ever approached the ISSF to ask whether or not they can support the other target shooting sports by working under the same umbrella. By that - I do not mean - asking them to confirm that they cannot.
    Yes. And by that I mean we asked if we could and were told no. Explicitly. And when backchannel inquiries were later made, the rebuffal was emphatic.
    They never answered me either.
    Really?
    I get the impression from Sparks comments over the years - and I realise his is just the opinion of one individual and does not represent any of the shooting bodies - that there is no interest in finding a way to participate alongside the other target shooting sports.
    Yeah, that's why we have such good ties to the SSAI, ICPSA, and other FCP panel members. That's why the NTSA supplied judges and coaches for the MPAI so they could run a European Championships in Ireland. That's why NTSA coaches are formally coaching Irish Pony Club shooters and coaches. It's why this place is the Shooting forums instead of the ISSF forums. :rolleyes:
    I feel that too many people spend too much of their time trying to find ways not to support each other.
    Yeah, I agree.

What a load of cock.

Do you really expect me to believe that my requests made to the NTSA Pistol & Rifle Co-ordinators (24th May 2010) where answered by RRPC on boards (10th May 2010).

I think you'll find the opposite is true - RRPC commented on a post on boards and my queries to NTSA went into space.

Many people had problems in 2009 with clashes between comparative disciplines such as Prone Sporting Rifle/Prone Target Rifle, Prone Sporting Rifle/Silhouette Rifle, Prone Sporting Rifle/Classic Rifle, Various NASRPC Pistol/ISSF Pistol, WA1500 Pistol/ISSF Pistol.

They had asked me to try to prevent the clashes. I had a long discussion with a number of people at a match in the Dublin Rifle Club and decided to try to follow up on it.

I also had some people ask about having combined Sporting Rifle/Target Rifle events on the same dates, even having aggregate team matches.

At the time I contacted many shooting organisations to try to fulfill their requests and was lucky to get responses from and have been working with many, such as the NSAI, VCRAI, LRRAI, etc.

I got no responses from some but at least in the case of NTSA there is an online calendar so I was able to blend them and have been able to take into account what I know of from next year to try to prevent clashes.

Formal co-operation does not seem to be on the cards yet though.

B'Man

PS: The NASRPC online calendar (and the basis for the combined calendar) is the very one that RRPC created back in '63 (kudos) and very kindly passed on and I resurrected. Where co-operation is offered it is accepted.

Much as I know, respect, and love you both very deeply.......

..........Sparks and Bananaman: Would you two ever just get a room?:p:D

Every feckin' thread, no matter how innocent it starts off, seems to end these days as the next episode of the Sparkles Y Nanaman Show.:rolleyes::D

Might I very humbly suggest that you both be given your own sticky to get on with the derring-do and argy-bargy which you both love so much and the rest of us can stop by every so often to see how you lads are?

(Hey, and that's not back-seat modding!!!!! It's front seat modding!!!! It's a constructive suggestion to the health and wellbeing of boards.ie!!! Quick, ban / infract - do something - that dCorbus fella is running amok!!!!!);):D:p

You'd prefer that I just banned anyone who disagreed with me dC ? :D
    If you don't like it, just stop reading the thread.

You'd prefer that I just banned anyone who disagreed with me

God forbid you did that, it'd be like Tumbleweed City around here then!:p:D

Must.....try....harder.....Can't.....take.....eyes.....away.....It's......horrible.....but..... so.......

Yourself and the B'Man are like that popular variety entertainment televisual programme, the X-Factor: Never-ending, Ubiquitous, Oftimes repetitive, but addictive viewing! Now, which one of you is Edward and which one is John?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Do you really expect me to believe that my requests made to the NTSA Pistol & Rifle Co-ordinators (24th May 2010) where answered by RRPC on boards (10th May 2010).

I think you'll find the opposite is true - RRPC commented on a post on boards and my queries to NTSA went into space.

Many people had problems in 2009 with clashes between comparative disciplines such as Prone Sporting Rifle/Prone Target Rifle, Prone Sporting Rifle/Silhouette Rifle, Prone Sporting Rifle/Classic Rifle, Various NASRPC Pistol/ISSF Pistol, WA1500 Pistol/ISSF Pistol.

They had asked me to try to prevent the clashes. I had a long discussion with a number of people at a match in the Dublin Rifle Club and decided to try to follow up on it.
    Firstly Bananaman, although we had a pistol coordinator at the time, the guy found that his work commitments increased a couple of months after he volunteered and was unable to meet his commitments to the sport. This happened gradually and we were unaware that he wasn't replying to his emails at the time. The target rifle/sporting rifle clashes are a bit moot because there is only one person that I know of that shoots both disciplines.

But mostly (and this has been pointed out to successive NASRPC committees) there's this:
    This calendar is a compilation of all available NTSA affiliated club's respective calendars. Only those events that are prefixed with 'NTSA' or 'National' are events run and controlled by the NTSA, all others are the responsibility of the respective clubs and such dates should be confirmed with the individual clubs concerned.

The NTSA compiles this calendar as a service to its members and as an aid to preventing event clashes. Should such a clash occur, the NTSA advise clubs to liaise with one another to minimise the effect and notify the NTSA of any subsequent changes so that the calendar can be updated.

This statement appears above the NTSA calendar on the NTSA website and clearly points out that it's not a 'top down' calendar and the NTSA does not set or dictate dates to its affiliated clubs.

Finally, Dublin Rifle Club is not affiliated to the NTSA and therefore does not have its events included on the NTSA calendar.
    Bananaman wrote:
    PS: The NASRPC online calendar (and the basis for the combined calendar) is the very one that RRPC created back in '63 (kudos) and very kindly passed on and I resurrected. Where co-operation is offered it is accepted.
    It took three years for that to happen Bananaman and you'll forgive me for being a trifle sanguine about cooperation, when the work I put into resolving these clashes was ignored for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

While that may well be a good strategy the thread title says "The new Garda Commissioner" and this is all very OT. I had to read two pages of stuff and it turns out the only actual relevant information was the first few posts :rolleyes:

I take it nobody really knows anything about the new man in charge then? What was the incumbent like, for anyone who had dealings with him/followed the CJB negotiations that took place?

• Advertisement

spideog7 wrote: »
    While that may well be a good strategy the thread title says "The new Garda Commissioner" and this is all very OT. I had to read two pages of stuff and it turns out the only actual relevant information was the first few posts :rolleyes:
    So what you're saying is, by the time that you'd gotten bored, you'd already taken in all the relevant information?
    I call that a pragmatic win :pac:
    I take it nobody really knows anything about the new man in charge then? What was the incumbent like, for anyone who had dealings with him/followed the CJB negotiations that took place?
    Well, put it this way - how often do you normally find just cause to accuse a sitting Commissioner of sedition?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

Well, put it this way - how often do you normally find just cause to accuse a sitting Commissioner of sedition?

FREQUENTLY...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭blackpowder

hopefully the new gardai commisioner will modernise our gun laws for one myself i would love to shoot some flintlock ad percussion rifles which is almost impossible in the republic of ireland for other people its pistol shooting can the new commisoner reverse the ban of pistols personally the way dermot Ahern seemed to bring it in as the only measure he could use to hadle gang crime was a real slap in the face to ordinary law abiding gun sports people. there is othing wrong with either pistol shooting or muzzleloading as its well regulated but here it seems the easiest thing for polticians is just to put an out right ban ,

spideog7 wrote: »
    FREQUENTLY...
    "He won't give me my licence" doesn't qualify as just cause...
    hopefully the new gardai commisioner will modernise our gun laws
    One would hope he'd support it; but the change to the firearms laws you're talking about has been in preparation for quite a while, as the trial in the midlands shows.
    can the new commisoner reverse the ban of pistols personally
    No, he has no authority to do so. But his support would be of significant value to anyone seeking to change the pistol licencing laws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

hopefully the new gardai commisioner will modernise our gun laws for one myself i would love to shoot some flintlock ad percussion rifles which is almost impossible in the republic of ireland for other people its pistol shooting can the new commisoner reverse the ban of pistols personally the way dermot Ahern seemed to bring it in as the only measure he could use to hadle gang crime was a real slap in the face to ordinary law abiding gun sports people. there is othing wrong with either pistol shooting or muzzleloading as its well regulated but here it seems the easiest thing for polticians is just to put an out right ban ,

the proof of the pudding is in the eating and since ahern got the job of justice minister until now anything he did simply hasn't worked , the situation in limerick and dublin as regards gangland gun murders haven't been affected by the laws he brought in , they only made things difficult for legitimate target/game shooters , hopefully this new commissioner will realise that and get the stupid carry on in the courts ended.

yes sparks i think it is the creedmore cup being hosted in ireland in 2011 there will be a reloadig scheme but how will that effect a ordinary joe soap like myself being able to preticiapate in bp shooting?? , like what do you think it will entail sparks?? thank you for all information

Well, ezridax is the expert here, but my understanding is that if the trial goes well, then the reloading restrictions will be eased (as right now, they're mostly a matter of policy and interpretation as the proposed reloading licences in the 2006 Act were never actually commenced and the 2009 Act repealed the part of the 2006 Act that would have introduced them).

So basicly, joe soap gets reloading and black powder shooting if the trial goes well.

thank you sparks yes hopefully but on saying that i,d say there would be some amount of health and safety legislation to comply with as with shooting sports here nothing is ever cut and dry and then storage ect. would it even go as far as having to do a training course would you think i would be up for tht if the cost was reasonable:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Well, ezridax is the expert here,...........

Thanks, but not quite.

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell though. Patience.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement

sparks has said erizdax that you pretty much know all there is bout the whole blackpowder//pyrodex shooting think in ireland erizdax i,m pretty much hve an interst in the historical gun thing have you ever gone down the c49 route? do you know anyone who has? as it stands is there any reloading shooters in the country bar reinactors? sorry about all these questions but i,m fascinated by history and of theese weapons ad their place on the world stage:)

Advertisement