Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bio plast lip ring?

Options
  • 15-12-2010 3:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I got my lip pierced today and at the moment I have a bio plast bar in it, but when I am able to change it i want a ring but I dont want a metal one because im afraid of damage to my teeth and gums I was wondering are you able to get bi plast rings (not BCR) or even plastic ones im having a bit of trouble finding them on the internet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

I find it strange that they put a bio plast stud in it straight, but anyway I'm sure you can get bio plast rings here .I just want to say that my experience with a ring is that it doesn't scrap againt my teeth or gums. Maybe thats because of the size of the ring I have in, it's a 10mm seamless ring, it can be a bit annoying in the cold weather though because it will rub against my lip which is already sore from the weather. I'd recommend have a thing of vaseline with you at all times when you have a ring in whether it's bio plast or metal.
    Hope I helped :D

Advertisement