Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast collection coming to PS3 and Xbox360 early next year

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Never played it myself, but there seems to be a few Dreamcast fans here, so this should be good news (if you didn't know it already). From Kotaku:
    Kotaku wrote:
    Sega has confirmed that, yes, early next year there'll be a collection of Dreamcast games compiled in a single retail package and released for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

A retail listing appeared in November blowing the lid on such a pack, but Sega's Alan Pritchard has since told Game Informer "We actually have a Dreamcast collection coming out soon. We are looking to bring some of the old Dreamcast games to market digitally and packaged."

While there's speculation this simply means that the recent Xbox Live Arcade and PSN re-releases of Dreamcast games like Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure will be put in one box, Pritchard says "The titles are still to be announced".

Those crazy kids praying for a Power Stone or Jet Set re-release, pray on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Since Rez HD seems never-destined for PSN, I'd like that please.

Oh, and Phantasy Star Online.
    I missed that first time around.
    I bet it would be quite popular, too.

*edit*
    Oh hey, PSO 2 is set for release on PC in 2011?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Shenmue(sp)

That would be the dream

Advertisement