Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customised Bottle of Whiskey/Bailey's?

Options
  • 15-12-2010 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a present....

Either a customised bottle of Jameson's whiskey where I can add the person's name to the label and/or
    A nice presentation package with a bottle of Baileys....

Any idea if they can be got this close to Christmas & where?

Many Thanks....

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

BronsonTB wrote: »
    I'm looking for a present....

Either a customised bottle of Jameson's whiskey where I can add the person's name to the label and/or
    A nice presentation package with a bottle of Baileys....

Any idea if they can be got this close to Christmas & where?

Many Thanks....

At the Jameson distillery, Bow Street, Smithfield. They'll do you a 12 year old Jemmy only available at the distillery and for a few quid more, they'll customise the label.
    I think the distillery in Midleton also offer this service.
    Bushmills have a similar offer, but it's probably a bit harder to get up to North Antrim, depending on where you are in the country. Although, I recall Bushmills having a stall at Belfast's Xmas market at City Hall last year, personalising bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Cheers, sorted the Whiskey now I just need the Bailey's.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Check the supermarkets, mate. One of them is bound to have some sort of bottle + glass package.

Yeah, I was just just hoping to get something a little different to the normal ones in the main shops...but cheers will do me if I get stuck....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 andiebur

BronsonTB wrote: »
    Yeah, I was just just hoping to get something a little different to the normal ones in the main shops...but cheers will do me if I get stuck....

try
    http://www.christmasgiftsdirect.ie/shop/product/details/show.action?pdLpUid=FI022&pdBoUid=2756&lpgUid=&affinity=true#colour:,size:

Damn....that would be perfect....only the 22 days delivery time has buggered me....typical me leaving it too late!! But thanks a mill....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Maybe you could buy the Baileys and glass from a supermarket and bring the glass somewhere to be engraved. Or buy a really nice glass and get it engraved.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If you are anyway decent at photoshop you could have a go making your own label, some of the fonts are even available, e.g. I have seen the heineken font or you could find a similar looking one. You can get A4 sheets of glossy waterproof labels the full A4 size

You sound like you are looking for something more classy though, I did one up as a joke for a mate.

Many thanks everyone...got sorted...

Jamesons Bottle with name on it &
    Bailey's giftset & getting glass engraved

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement