Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(US) Just when you thought people couldn't get any sicker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

a good crack on the arse would have sufficed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can I throw the switch on his electric chair?
    I would be a pleasure to do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

*tries very hard not to get caught up in a lynch mob

*cant hold it in

I WOULD F'UCKIN HOOK THAT B'ASTARD UP TO A DRIP AND REMOVE HIS TESTICLES IN WAFTER THIN SLICES WITH A RAZOR BLADE.

mother of god that's one sick scumbag right there.

Did the "convicted killer" bit not set alarm bells ringing for the woman and her family.

Convicted murderers tend to be rather unstable and violent people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

what did they do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

That poor child :(
    Seriously, if you can't handle a toddler crying the you don't deserve to have one/ or mind one. I hope he never gets out of prison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

what did they do?

Held a toddler in a pot of boiling water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

orourkeda wrote: »
    Did the "convicted killer" bit not set alarm bells ringing for the woman and her family.

Convicted murderers tend to be rather unstable and violent people.

I'm sure he found god in prison and realised the errors of his way etc etc blah blah.

bonerm wrote: »
    I'm sure he found god in prison and realised the errors of his way etc etc blah blah.

What is with women and convicts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Screw the chair...death is too easy for scum like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement