Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Info on Present...

Options
  • 15-12-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hiya, have a pretty cool present for partner, i want to put it into a series of boxes bigger than one another, (like the Russian doll concept) , is there anyone in town where I can buy say 3-4 boxes which will fit this description , have seen this online but dont think i will get it in time, would really appreciate any advice.... ;-)

Something similar to this...

http://epackaging.ie/cart/viewprod/161.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

A friend suggested i post here, doesnt look too good so far, thought the girls here would have loads of suggestions.... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Heatons do stackable boxes, comes in set of only 3 though. In Home dept.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Adelie

I'd try The Card Shop upstairs in Eyre Square shopping centre, they have gift boxes but I don't know about stackable ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Easons always have boxes of different sizes with the same pattern on them. In fact, often if you open one box there is another box in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭CorkFenian

This ideally, and based in Dublin so looking to get in shop in city centre, thanks for suggestions so far!! ;-)

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/12-christmas-boxes-set-5-stackable-sizes-decorated/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

The Card Gallery on Grafton Street usually has gift boxes. Also you could try the Bus Stop on the Trinity end of Grafton Street or S.W.A.L.K in the Royal Hibernian Way mall that links Grafton Street and Dawson Street (turn into the lane beside A-Wear).

There's loads of card shops near where I work in Dun Laoghaire that sell gift boxes, if you have no joy let me know what you're looking for exactly (size and colour) and I'll have a look out here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

If you try all the usual card shops / stationary shops, also look at the likes of Homebase/B&Q/Argos/Homestore&more as they may have stackable boxes.
    If you can't find ones you love the look of design wise, you could always wrap the boxes yourself with a paper you do like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

bit of a long shot but this guy is irish and it might be quicker

http://products.irishpackaging.com/gift_boxes.asp

looks lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

The card gallery(s) on grafton street do them but you'll be buying them individually so its not going to be kind on the pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Sometimes 'Pound' shops sell lots of those boxes - might be less expensive....

• Advertisement
Advertisement