Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Evolution - Are we done??

1235»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

sink wrote: »
    I'm guessing it has something to do with our diet rather than evolution. Evolution doesn't work over the time scales of several generations it takes many many more generations to have a noticeable impact.

Diet or environmental pollutants for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

steve06 wrote: »
    you can motorboat one side, and still kop a feel of the one that's left out!
    Maybe, I don't know though I have my doubts, there's only one thing for it I suppose, to the mutant cloning lab!
    Knasher wrote: »
    I'd imagine it will come to a weapons developer first though.
    I'm sure the military's of the world are researching nano technology for their own purposes but it's being developed by many different groups of people for many different applications. The military won't have exclusive access to the technology, other groups are doing their research in tandem with the military's work not waiting for the military to be finished with it so they can start.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

no. not if we retain the quest for knowledge and improvement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

We'll be long gone before we undergo any meaningful evolution from here. I just hope we don't take the rest of the planet with us, and some other animals survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Fascinating thread guys. I'm surprised the hard core Jesus heads haven't been in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Fascinating thread guys. I'm surprised the hard core Jesus heads haven't been in.
    shh, they'll hear you... We're all keeping our voices down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Will probably end when people don't believe in god..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Scientists have found proof that evolution is, in fact, reversible

- it's called the Jeremy Kyle show.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭WillyWaggler

Just watch the film Wall-E.

Advertisement