Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taekwon Do

• 15-12-2010 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

First boards post!!

As a christmas present I'm trying to get information about paying for my partner to join a Taekwon Do club in Dublin, particularly the D15 area. So far I've email three people and rang/left voice messages looking for information. NOBODY has replied to anything!
    Is this normal? Or why do clubs bother to put up contact information if they don't reply!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Did you try ringing the Mulhuddart Sport Taekwon-Do Club?

They have their contact details, including mobile numbers, on their website so you should be able to get a hold of them easily.

http://www.dublin-itf.com/contact_us.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭sillysmiles

Ya, I emailed them on Monday and I rang both of those numbers this morning - no answer on either number. Never knew it was this hard to give people money!!

Thanks for the contact though, are you a member there? Is it an active club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Maybe send them a text and ask them to get back to you. They might simply be away at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

places could be winding down for christmas & taking a break end of this week till new year

Hurray!! I got someone yesterday. Following SanoVitae's advice I text all the club leaders in the area and got a reply from one. To be honest I wouldn't have text normally.
    For some reason (in my head) texting someone I've never meet seems weird - but phoning or emailing is ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Hurray!! I got someone yesterday. Following SanoVitae's advice I text all the club leaders in the area and got a reply from one. To be honest I wouldn't have text normally.
    For some reason (in my head) texting someone I've never meet seems weird - but phoning or emailing is ok.

Which club did you opt for?

I got a response from the club in Blanchardstown/Coolmine yesterday. And just there now got a response from the Mulhuddart/Clonsilla club.
    I'm not sure now which to go for.....

Decision made... Clonsilla club. The guy I spoke to was easier to deal with and great at pulling together a package for what I was looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Decision made... Clonsilla club. The guy I spoke to was easier to deal with and great at pulling together a package for what I was looking for.

Fair play, best of luck with it.

Thanks. I hope he likes it now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement