Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitting out an apartment

Options
  • 15-12-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Just wondering is there an Argos\Atlantic Homecare equivalent in Oz?. Specifically in or around the Sydney 2000 postcode?.

I'm basically looking to kit out a flat, kettle, cutlery, toaster and the likes.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction please and thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Head to your nearest Kmart or Target. Should be able to get most things there. For any DIY, Bunnings is the place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

I used Ikea when kitting out my place, as well as KMart and Big W. Most important thing about going to Ikea is not to bring any women. It will cost you time and money you will never get back. Crazy Clarks is good, not sure if they're in Sydney.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Vorsprung wrote: »
    Most important thing about going to Ikea is not to bring any women. It will cost you time and money you will never get back.

I hear ya brother
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mackman wrote: »
    Head to your nearest Kmart or Target. Should be able to get most things there. For any DIY, Bunnings is the place :)

Near 2000 - Broadway has a pretty big Kmart there and close to city (actually just past central)

They also have a target there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

hussey wrote: »
    Near 2000 - Broadway has a pretty big Kmart there and close to city (actually just past central)

They also have a target there.

Excellent thanks mate, I take it thats the broadway shopping centre in Glebe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

yeah, just near the corner of Glebe pt road and broadway.
    Should be plenty in there.

now i jsut have to find an appartment. :D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Surprised no one has suggested avin a look in the vinnies or other such like establishments, Dependin on the Area you may find some absolute bargains

• Registered Users Posts: 39,354 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There is one of them on Glebe point road too, not far from broadway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Gumtree is also great for second hand stuff, SuperAMart is also good for cheaper stuff.

Advertisement