Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARPAINT - Tripod -15 May 2011

Options
  • 15-12-2010 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

WARPAINT

15 May 2011

Tripod

...**Tickets on sale this Friday 17th December at 9am**

Doors: 7:30pm

Tickets €17 & €20 including booking fee from www.ticketmaster.ie, City Discs, and usual outlets
    Following their tour of the US with Mercury winners The xx, and a string of sold-out headlining dates in the UK, Los Angeles all-girl four-piece WARPAINT plan a return to Dublin for a single headliner at Tripod on 15th May 2011.

The breakthrough band of 2010, Warpaint sold out their show at Crawdaddy last April, before exploding on the scene to become one of the hottest tipped bands of the year.

Pod presents

WARPAINT

www.myspace.com/worldwartour

http://www.pod.ie/index.php?show_event=2536&num_1=468&num_2=95352

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭PeterTwo

That is NOT going to sell out.
    Great gig in Crawdaddy though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I'll go to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Nice:D
    They were great in crawdaddy a few weeks ago,this should do well especially if they release undertow as a single as its a bit special

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr_Ekan

Good news...

Tripod seems a little big, but I guess by then they'll have released a couple of more singles and Ray D'arcy may have jumped on the bandwagon and put them on heavy rotation.

Ought to be a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Was down there at 10:30 a.m the day they went on sale after walking into town in the flippin' snow to pick up 2 of these bad boys when the guy at Ticketmaster was like "oh ho ho I think they might be sold out!"
    What a total pr*ck.

There was tonnes of tickets left when I went in.

I can't WAIT!

Everyone is creaming themselves over Undertow, but I way prefer Bees..

What a track.

• Advertisement
Advertisement