Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tile Repairs

Options
  • 15-12-2010 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Anyone know of anyone that can repair tiles? A few were damaged in my house over the weekend as a result of some over zealous wii tennis playing in the kitchen....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭1971

newportwex wrote: »
    Anyone know of anyone that can repair tiles? A few were damaged in my house over the weekend as a result of some over zealous wii tennis playing in the kitchen....

Yes, "YOU" why not just look up u tube on tiling and have a go, you will feel better for it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

You had a wee in the kitchen?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Wow ye must have been really going for it!

Off to homebase with ya I think ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,589 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Am i missing something here :o

Why are 3 of the top 4 threads about Tiles :eek: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 FadeStGal

Am i missing something here :o

Why are 3 of the top 4 threads about Tiles :eek: :confused:

Maybe the mods should consider a sticky? Or a megathread?

Maybe best to keep the 'Tile Purchasing' and 'Tile Repair' threads seperate though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭f100zardoz

Further to above. Can anyone recommend a tiler to repair or give options on replacing cracked ceramic floor tiles? These tiles were end of line 5 years ago and I very much doubt that they could be matched. So some sort of repair solution would be ideal. thanks.

Advertisement