Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam and Reg question

Options
  • 15-12-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

been sick the last week so thought I might get a heads up on this, hopin to make it in to ask the college tomorrow, and my hole i'm tryin to ask over the phone, i'll probably be transferred to building services or something .....

anyway, i'm an internal repeat, repeating 2 modules this semester,
    I got that e-mail asking me to check am I registered for the correct modules,

I check and I'm registered for all 6 this semester that my class are doing, but i'm only repeating two .... is this correct or are DIT going to ask me to repeat all 6 exams ?

also...

did we have to register for exams this year ? like fill out a form and hand it into the exams office for what exams we're taking, i don't recall seeing anythin around the college about it this year, or is it all automatically done now (or would it be something to do with the above reg thing)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Email registration.service@dit.ie sounds like they've messed up your record.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭axiom

ahhh I'll jus try make it out to them tomorrow or Friday so ....

much prefair the "it's your fault" attitude you get off them in person than possibly being plain ignored by e-mail :pac:

any ideas about the exams ? did we hav to fill out a form and register or is it being worked off your registration records this year?

Advertisement