Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you ever get the Urge to .........?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

People who stand on the left hand side of the escalator :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I always get the urge to knife people. Or kick children in the heaf

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

WIZE wrote: »
    we should have a boards meeting in a shopping center.
    mass carnage on the escalators:D

well... don't go to Blanch, they don't have the brushes on their escalators...

...my boots are still dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

OPENROAD wrote: »
    People who stand on the left hand side of the escalator :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ah yes, clearly these people have never been to London or such cities where things actually run quite well.
    well... don't go to Blanch, they don't have the brushes on their escalators...

...my boots are still dirty.

damn sons of bitches! :mad:

boneyarsebogman get over there and maintain some brushes on them escalators!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Numb.Muzik

Punch someone going in the opposite direction ... they cant go after you and there taken away the other direction :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Ronin247 wrote: »
    All of the above and I have always wanted to sit in a bell tower with a sniper rifle and watch peoples heads explode..........

change the belltower for the upstairs window and you would be reading my mind . was thinkin about it the other night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I like walking up the down escalator and walking down the up one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

Looking for a quick thrill? Why not head over to the weather forum and report that it's snowing where you are.
    Watch them spin and whirl with exitement.

Ah yes, clearly these people have never been to London or such cities where things actually run quite well.

damn sons of bitches! :mad:

boneyarsebogman get over there and maintain some brushes on them escalators!

Pfft. I got paid to ride escalators, not clean them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Looking for a quick thrill? Why not head over to the weather forum and report that it's snowing where you are.

Or hang around the Politics forum for a while and when someone starts a new topic - post 'cool story bro'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Pfft. I got paid to ride escalators, not clean them.

did ya ride'em sideways?

BOHtox wrote: »
    I like walking up the down escalator and walking down the up one

Your doing it wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Your doing it wrong

*You're. :D

chin_grin wrote: »
    *You're. :D
    Ma

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

i posted in that forum this morning for the first time , tis oddly satisfying:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ma

You are Ma? Hiya Ma! Get off the internets will ya?

chin_grin wrote: »
    You are Ma? Hiya Ma! Get off the internets will ya?

Grounded for the next week :P

Advertisement