Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying something warm and cuddly for my girlfriend.

Options
  • 15-12-2010 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Title says all.

Any ideas please? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Sweet. Perfect! Any idea where you can get them around Dublin? Don't wanna risk buying online. The bad weather could affect deliveries and it might be too late when I get it.

Joebits wrote: »
    Sweet. Perfect! Any idea where you can get them around Dublin? Don't wanna risk buying online. The bad weather could affect deliveries and it might be too late when I get it.

They do them in lots of the nicer chemists, like the unicare ones or mccabes or boots. They would probably do them in card shops aswell, the expensive ones!

They also do them in Dunnes, not that particular one but the same idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

argos, smyths & most toy shops would have something similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

http://www.pjsandprose.com/

Bought herself's christmas present from this crowd last year and she loved it :D found them great to deal with too. Got her a microwave "hot water bottle" (Not sure what the proper name of it was but you get the idea), Pj's, Slipper socks & a cuddly teddy :D

All nicely wrapped up in a box = Serious brownie points (They even do the wrapping :P)

• Advertisement
Advertisement