Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!! name of Irish Jewellery designer

Options
  • 15-12-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for the name of an Irish Jewellery Designer who does wonderful pieces such as necklaces, earrings etc but they nearly all have
    little moveable parts inside such as a flower moving or a fish swimming!! Its hard to explain but his pieces are really quirky and usually cost €100 plus! Any ideas?? Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

its Alan Ardiff, his stuff is fab you can see them in the Kilkenny shop or alanardiff.com. I just got the night owl necklace as a pressie

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭starlight1

His collection is also available from www.enibas.com

You can order online from the site. I ordered a pendant last Thursday & received it by registered post on Monday.

They can also arrange for the pendant to be put on a longer chain-I went for 20" instead of 18".

Overall very pleased with service and would recommend. Not sure if it would be too late to order now for christmas delivery though (If thats what the gift is for;))

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Jackob

Thanks a million to both of you. I will be heading down to Kilkenny shop ASAP!!!!

Advertisement