Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on video camera?

Options
  • 15-12-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to buy a video camera for a Christmas present, would you have any suggestion on a good one? I'd prefer to get it directly in a shop (ie. PC World, Curry's, etc) as I am running out of time.....any suggestion is very much appreciated. :)

Thank you!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

A 'video camera' as you call it is nowadays called a camcorder. There is a thread already running in which I have posted three links to camcorder review sites. Take a look here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056118544

Without a steer from you as to what you're planning on spending i.e. your budget and any other hints as to what features you're looking for, you might as well go over to the 'Motors' forum and ask them which type of car you should buy.

Advertisement