Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sms

• 15-12-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

if you send someoen a text message with an iphone how do you check if they got it? Is there delivery reports anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Bob Z wrote: »
    if you send someoen a text message with an iphone how do you check if they got it? Is there delivery reports anywhere

No unless you done the jailbreak, if you have you can download iphonedelivery from Cydia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

nava wrote: »
    No unless you done the jailbreak, if you have you can download iphonedelivery from Cydia.

thanks. it is jailbroken so iw ill try that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If you have Jelly SMS, they have delivery reports there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

nava wrote: »

How do i install it? i tried adding it as a source but it seems to just update for ages?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Bob Z wrote: »
    How do i install it? i tried adding it as a source but it seems to just update for ages?

Source should be http://iphonedelivery.advinux.com/cydia/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

use *R* at the start of the text! it works for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

You should also check out biteSMS, it works with iphonedelivery and is a far superior SMS client than apple's standard app.

Side note: when you have iphonedelivery installed, if you put ! at the start of a text it sends the message as a flash SMS. Can be fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Nigel Alexander

biteSMS works great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

dragging up a 5 year old thread doesn't :pac:

still nice to see how short a time it takes for text messages to die a death :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

dragging up a 5 year old thread doesn't :pac:

still nice to see how short a time it takes for text messages to die a death :)

I got caught a while back replying to a thread from 2007 that someone dragged up! Wonder what this guy was searching for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement