Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good spot for lunch?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

Yeah Musuem cafe is good
    I also like Massimo and Griffins for pretty simple good value lunches

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

Tamarind at lunchtime. curry for 10euro. make sure you dont eat caged chickens

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭citycentre

Cafe 8 at the museum is definitely the best in town at the minute. Their Daily casseroles are something else... Plus they have made a lovely job of a fairly soulless space with a bit of mismatched furniture and a few rugs...

Agree with whoever said its the best coffee in town at the minute as well although I love McCambridges too....

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grainnereills

DRakE wrote: »
    you forgot to sign off your post with

Manager, Bar 8.

no i didnt. because that would be untrue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

just read that Jess from eight has been picked as one of Brimstone's "Ten to watch" for 2011. That's a pretty big deal. Well deserved too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Artisan down on Quay Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭bills

The Dail is nice & they have cosy fires which is great this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jeekers

softmee wrote: »
    The Skeff? Are you serious? The worst food i ever had. Ceasar sald was horrid. Only lettuce - bacon old and smelly, no trace of parmezan.
    I gave them the second chance - and it was just as bad the other time.
    I ate in the Skeff twice also and the food wasnt nice. I wouldnt recommend the Skeff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

haven't been there in a while but the pucan actually used to do a lovely lunch menu, food was good and pretty quick

I like Trishas on abbeygate street and the cellar too and lynches on shop street is grand for something quick if you're working

the western on propect hill is decent too and even though it's still city centre people consider it a bit "out of the way" so it doesn't get overly busy!

Advertisement