Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Korea set for Nuclear bomb Test by March

• 15-12-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

North Korea appears to be readying for a possible third nuclear test as early as next March, a newspaper reported Wednesday, as New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson headed to Pyongyang on an unofficial diplomatic foray.

U.S. and South Korean intelligence have been watching the North's nuclear sites for any activity.

the Obama administration has concluded that that North Korea's new plant to enrich nuclear fuel uses technology that is "significantly more advanced" than what Iran has assembled.

South Korea's Chosun Ilbo daily on Wednesday cited an intelligence official from Seoul as saying a tunnel was being dug at the country's nuclear test site that could be completed in March next year, possibly heralding a new nuclear test.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

hopefully it's after march 4th because that's when I'll be transfering my korean currency back home to Ireland and I'm sick of losing out with the bloody exchange rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

Ehhh....source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

cloneslad wrote: »
    hopefully it's after march 4th because that's when I'll be transfering my korean currency back home to Ireland and I'm sick of losing out with the bloody exchange rate.

Selfish prick!
    What about March 3rd??

That's my grannies 80th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Gucky wrote: »
    Selfish prick!
    What about March 3rd??

That's my grannies 80th!

So you want North Korea to start testing nuclear weapons before your grannies 80th? :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

some_dose wrote: »
    Ehhh....source?

He is the source... tends to do this a lot...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Ehhh....source?

no Ill just make do with a Ban for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Ah, that's good news, anyway, for once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I see that our roving reporter is back with some more linkless news.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I see that our roving reporter is back with some more linkless news.

If only is was onsite to present us with up to the minute details as the situation in this heated climate unfolds...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

If only is was onsite to present us with up to the minute details as the situation in this heated climate unfolds...

I have a suspicion that RobitTV is actually Charlie Bird, posting from his New York apartment, bored & looking for the attention from the Irish viewers that he so badly misses & still craves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

He could get a job digging the tunnel.

I have a suspicion that RobitTV is actually Charlie Bird, posting from his New York apartment, bored & looking for the attention from the Irish viewers that he so badly misses & still craves.

hahahaha

I only found out who he was after he got kicked out of the country!

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

link http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE6BE0E520101215

it will probably be another fertilizer bomb

and can we get the OP banned for not providing a link / not providing their own comments. this thread should be in politics and that's what would happen there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Kim Jong-Il is just ronery

Related good movie about nuclear weapons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

link http://af.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idAFTRE6BE0E520101215

it will probably be another fertilizer bomb

and can we get the OP banned for not providing a link / not providing their own comments. this thread should be in politics and that's what would happen there.

he was told not to start another thread in AH or he would be banned, he's still here though at least 3 threads later :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Ehhh....source?
    OP giving a link? Now that would be a Christmas miracle

Advertisement