Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitman Training

Options
  • 15-12-2010 6:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Pitman training is any good? I have heard that people can get FAS funding to do some of their courses, is this true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

First of all, I don't really know anything about the fas funding but I can comment on pitman training.

Currently, I am doing the medical secretarial diploma there and I find it fantastic. You really do learn a lot and it really prepares you for the working world. Go onto their website and get their phone number and the course advisors will be able to tell you everything.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 suesuex

I rang FAS today regarding funding. They told me the max funding you can get at the moment is 500 which is a drop in the ocean compared to the price of the course i wish to do. Thats not all , but you can't get funding for a course which they do. :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Yellow121

suesuex wrote: »
    I rang FAS today regarding funding. They told me the max funding you can get at the moment is 500 which is a drop in the ocean compared to the price of the course i wish to do. Thats not all , but you can't get funding for a course which they do. :confused:

:( That doesn't sound good, when I rang them they said they haven't received their budget this year yet, call back in a few weeks but I also rang them before Christmas and they said they haven't received their budget this year yet, call back in early January.
    But no money for their own courses????? :()

Advertisement