Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Tattoo Help!

Options
  • 15-12-2010 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope ye can help me!

I really want to get my first tattoo. I want to just get a couple of little stars on my wrist.

Can anyone recommend a good place in Dublin for a first timer to go to?

Also, any idea of the price?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭micayla

I went to Wildcat in Stephen's Green, booked in for an appointment in January but so far they seem fanatstic, had a 5 minute chat with the artist last week and he had a design done a few days later which is fantastic and even better than it was in my head. The portfolio looks great but I won't be able to say 100% how good they are until I actually get the tattoo done, but so far I'm pleased with the service. I would say look around on the net or go into studios and check out the art work and chat to them, once you feel comfortable you'll feel more relaxed about getting a tattoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 spacelion

I know several people who have had quite elaborate tattoos done in Crazy Cats in Ballyfermot and they were extremely pleased with them, so perhaps give there a try.

Advertisement