Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 - Loss of sound

Options
  • 15-12-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭

For those of you still splaying Fifa 10 or if you ever experienced this problem!

When playing Fifa 10, the commentary disappears halfway through a game, all I can hear is the crowd and other sound effects. The game then eventually freezes and I cant exit the game. I cant turn off the system either unless I switch it off at the back.

Any suggestions/help!? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Devil08 wrote: »
    For those of you still splaying Fifa 10 or if you ever experienced this problem!

When playing Fifa 10, the commentary disappears halfway through a game, all I can hear is the crowd and other sound effects. The game then eventually freezes and I cant exit the game. I cant turn off the system either unless I switch it off at the back.

Any suggestions/help!? :confused:

Happened me too mate. Never solved the problem though unfortunately. I didnt always treat the disk the best though so maybe it was that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Gillysome wrote: »
    Happened me too mate. Never solved the problem though unfortunately. I didnt always treat the disk the best though so maybe it was that

Cheers! I havnt taken the disc out of the PS3 since I got the game over a year ago! so it cant be damaged! maybe its just burnt out from over play! if its just the game I dont mind, once its not the console. Have Fifa 11 now anyway so its all good

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Devil08 wrote: »
    Cheers! I havnt taken the disc out of the PS3 since I got the game over a year ago! so it cant be damaged! maybe its just burnt out from over play! if its just the game I dont mind, once its not the console. Have Fifa 11 now anyway so its all good

Lord only knows I gave FIFA 10 a fair bit of playing so it probably Is just from overplay. Have 11 too and its flying so I doubt it's ur console

Advertisement