Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WGC Cannes Booking & Accomodation Thread.... IN SPACE

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

I'm only really interested in BB myself, so I'd be for Cannes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Probably a bad idea and I'm not sure if it went through but flights booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Will book on the last friday of the month....

Damn jerb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Having no credit card of my own, I might beg someone who's got one to book some ticket for me, and I'll pay them back on the spot whenever I see them.

Also, story with hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Seems like the place to go is the Pierres Vancances Hotel, I stayed there last year, and Chopper, Doom & Orim were right around the corner too. This is the hotel everyone from the WGC stayed in last year too.

• Advertisement

I'm booking this tonight, Aer Lingus, out on the Friday.

Now, how do you get to Cannes from Nice airport? There a bus or such like? Also, is there a group option for the hotel (for the cheapness and all that)?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There's a bus from the airport to Cannes. It was fairly cheap last time too I think. €12 each or four for €40.

Right, chaps, I am committed;

Flight EI0544 - Fri 25 Feb 2011
    Departs Dublin-Terminal 2 (DUB)10:45
    Arrives:Nice-Aerogare 1 (NCE) 14:15

Flight EI0545 - Mon 28 Feb 2011
    Departs:Nice-Aerogare 1 (NCE) 14:55
    Arrives Dublin-Terminal 2 (DUB) 16:35

I guess that's that. Now...hotels is the next step I suppose? Also, random query, anyone planning on bringing over a laptop or somesuch? I would dearly love to charge my mp3 while over there, but there's no socket-to-usb I own apart from my phone's and I don't know if I want to risk bricking my poor little mp3.

Advertisement