Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repair tile on front porch

• 15-12-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have these tiles (see attached) on the front porch and a few have cracked and need replacing. They appear to be like a simple terracotta tile.

I'm not sure were they can be sourced and rather than starting of by driving to all the tile/builder merchant shops I thought I'd ask here if people would know where these could be sourced from. It would save me on time and driving around like a chicken!!!

Thanks

W.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Hi all,

I have these tiles (see attached) on the front porch and a few have cracked and need replacing. They appear to be like a simple terracotta tile.

I'm not sure were they can be sourced and rather than starting of by driving to all the tile/builder merchant shops I thought I'd ask here if people would know where these could be sourced from. It would save me on time and driving around like a chicken!!!

Thanks

W.

They're quarry tiles. Ask in a tile shop, you might be able to get only a few that you need.

Advertisement