Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who are the rubberbandits?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

GodlessM wrote: »
    Again this is not a 'now' thing. They've been appearing on TV for many years, and their debut in 2000 was about as viral as you can get; all you heard everywhere were people talking about the Honda Civic and the Septic Tank.

What programs were they on for many years, never saw them on tv til. This year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,238 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

vkid wrote: »
    yeah i wanna know too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

vkid wrote: »

Podge and Rodge a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Wasn't that just a minute of Bag Of Glue followed by one smashing a bottle off the others head? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

comparing people knowing off them because of their prank calls tape to this massive explosion of interest is ****ing retarded

edit; also i have been told their identity is the worst kept secret in limerick and they have apparently been pointed out to me on two seperate nights out(the same guys by two different people) but i dont know their names and probably wouldnt post them if i did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Lots of people in Limerick knew who the RB were years ago, but didn't feel the need to be going around broadcasting it left right and centre like that pointless article in the mail or indo before xmas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,238 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

13 months ago?

Advertisement