Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Essay!

• 15-12-2010 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I hate history essays, the research work is terrible!

Does every teacher insist on loads of research to be done?? Just like to know what everyone else is doing!

anyway, any help with the essay, "How successful was the government of Northern Ireland in responding to the social and economical problems 1949 to 1969"

Thank you :) and plus, is there any good sites with history notes? or any notes for subjects? I have UCC multi text and skoool.ie!

THANK YOU!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

ucc multitext was a godsend. I did the exam last year and it helped a bit. I repeated so i had a better focus ( didn't do bad the first time but just wasn't enough for what i wanted) Revision books such as revise wise and less tress are helpful. One thing though: its quality and not quantity that counts. 3-4 pages is plenty to get across an answer. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shocks121

mulner92 wrote: »
    ucc multitext was a godsend. I did the exam last year and it helped a bit. I repeated so i had a better focus ( didn't do bad the first time but just wasn't enough for what i wanted) Revision books such as revise wise and less tress are helpful. One thing though: its quality and not quantity that counts. 3-4 pages is plenty to get across an answer. Best of luck.

any help on the essay? really struggling!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Sorry, i didn't do this module last year but i'll try and help. If it was about another module i could give you a bit of help. You could look at:
    Situation after ireland becomes a republic
    welfare state
    i'll get more

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

My teacher never insists on doing research. We have our text books and sometimes she hands out notes. We have to write 8 paragraphs, 4 pages.

Advertisement