Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Atlantis

• 15-12-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭

In the final epsiode, Cl. Caudwell makes reference to teh odyssey being away on some top secret mission, what exactly is teh mission. I thought it was when it was getting upgraded by the Asgard but Atlantis ended two years after SG1 did so I dont thin it was that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

You don't have clearance for that information :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wasn't the Odyssey defending the planet where the gate to Destiny was?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Kiith wrote: »
    Wasn't the Odyssey defending the planet where the gate to Destiny was?
    No, that was the George Hammond. I would suspect maybe they're lining that one up for another feature-length DVD episode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Ark of Truth Television movie maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

The dates of production don't match up for the AOT mission, I was thinking it could have been the destiny mission.
    I can't help but think that it must have been put there for some spinoff movie or some sort but now that universe has been cancelled I would say that is the end of the stargate franchise for the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Fisher Calhoun

brownacid wrote: »
    The dates of production don't match up for the AOT mission, I was thinking it could have been the destiny mission.
    I can't help but think that it must have been put there for some spinoff movie or some sort but now that universe has been cancelled I would say that is the end of the stargate franchise for the moment.
    Who's to say that the production dates synchronise with the show's timelines? I've always read that line as meaning the Odyssey was away on the AOT mission... (what a poor, poor film...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Well it'd have to be after AOT because they mention the Ori being defeated a few times in the last season of Atlantis. Plus when Carter left she said said they'd captured the last Ba'al clone so the end of Atlantis would be set after Continuum. It's probably something about the Atlantis movie(if it ever gets made).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Fisher Calhoun

Well it'd have to be after AOT because they mention the Ori being defeated a few times in the last season of Atlantis. Plus when Carter left she said said they'd captured the last Ba'al clone so the end of Atlantis would be set after Continuum. It's probably something about the Atlantis movie(if it ever gets made).
    Fair point, I hadn't remembered them saying that in Atlantis. I stand (sit) corrected! :)

Advertisement