Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid West Radio

Options
  • 15-12-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭

Mid West have relaunched their website......very snazzy. There is a live webcam to watch the presenters.

Best of luck with it.......looks good.

http://www.midwestradio.ie/mwr/live-webcam.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

finisklin wrote: »
    Mid West have relaunched their website......very snazzy. There is a live webcam to watch the presenters.

Best of luck with it.......looks good.

http://www.midwestradio.ie/mwr/live-webcam.html

Snazzy and seems really fast/responsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

I don't like the way they have the death notices done now. I used it daily to check details for my mother and it used to be in chronological order now it's alphabetical by first name. If they had even done it by surname it would have been ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

SNAZZY!! Are you blind?

Webcam is nice but that's a very poorly hacked together design, halfway house between the old site (clean, neat, well designed and navigable) site and some new content management template. Looks very amateur.

Hate it when companies take good professionally designed site and destroy it like that.

Hoping it's a just work in progress ...

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Had a look at the web cam earlier. Jaysus it must be awkward for the presenters who must feel conscious about scratching themselves or picking their noses or whatever they do behind the mike on radio. All in all it is a bit on the tedious side and you wouldn't watch it for more than a few minutes. Waste of time.

Advertisement