Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Human Nutrition & Dietetics DT223

Options
  • 15-12-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Interested in doing this course. Already did a search and saw someone say that this course was particularly hard. Anyone able to elaborate?
    I dont do physics...is the physics in the course really hard? Would you pick the course again if you had to?What qualities would you need to have to be good at it?I love chemistry and home ec so I think this may be the course for me...any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TOEJOE

Hi
    This course has been running in the DIT for many years and I would advise you to contact the School of Biological Science they will give you all the help you need. (VERY FRIENDLY) You should not have any problem with Physics. I think this Course has the highest Points of all Courses in the DIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 hkeane

@hatethisfeeling

did you do the course in the end?
    IF so what's it like?
    I'm considering it myself.

Advertisement