Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Italk on i102104

• 15-12-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Absolute ****e.
    presented by a gormless bollock.
    Stupid left wing views.
    Takes itself too seriously.
    Lets stupid over opinionated rednecks on the radio.
    Over-plays ****e indie music.

Its ****.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Kunle

I have not listened in a long time but yes it was a horrible program when i did, is it still mary mcgill and a thick sounding man that host it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

hmmmm......

And you first post was to create a thread to bitch about a certain radio show.
    You dont seem very intelligent rah so I'm guessing you were humiliated on the show one night and this is a pathetic act of revenge?
    Wait a second, are you the "narrow minded little ****e" who called in a few nights ago by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 danielmoran

rah wrote: »
    Absolute ****e.
    presented by a gormless bollock.
    Stupid left wing views.
    Takes itself too seriously.
    Lets stupid over opinionated rednecks on the radio.
    Over-plays ****e indie music.

Its ****.
    Jesus lighten up if you don't like it turn it off.
    I think your the one taking yourself too seriously.
    As to your comment on rednecks, where are you from?
    Its right wing views that have got this country in a hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bebo on radio. The most devoid of personality presenter ever. Tries way too hard.

It was good when Chris Greene was on about 2 years ago. I here it the odd time and it painful to listen to. "OH WE'RE SO RANDOM EVERYBODY!!" kind of radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭niamhallen

Jesus, ye all take life far too seriously. I love iTalk. Turn off the radio so and stop griping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rah

Shut up I have over 3 friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

italk is great craic!listen most nights and always get a good kick out of it,especially the phone ins like craic call.
    far better than whats on 2fm or today fm at that time of the night or galway bay fm by a long way.
    chris greene was a great host too,cant get i105107 in galway though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

rah banned for 2 weeks for blatant unnecessary abuse towards radio presenters.

Closing this thread as it started on the wrong foot, to throw abuse at a show and its presenter. If someone wants to have a proper discussion about iTalk, start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement