Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] House - Tuam Area

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Help Help Help!

Anyone out there renting a house 90 or more in the Tuam area, willing to take rent allowance if possible before Christmas). Two or more rooms

My mother, who is a grandmother was forced to leave her home recently due to far too many reasons to recite here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Have you looked on Daft? I just did a quick search, and found 44 properties apparently willing to take RA...

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Can I confirm that you are looking for a property?
    Anyone out there renting a house 90 or more
    Do you mean you want the rent to be 90 euro per week or less?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Did a search on Tuam on daft.ie with places that allow for rent allowance and there are 3 places with €95, €90 or €70 a week.

Worth checking them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Victor wrote: »
    Can I confirm that you are looking for a property?Do you mean you want the rent to be 90 euro per week or less?

I thought she meant 90 sqm or more, as she says two rooms.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement