Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaflet Distribution

Options
  • 15-12-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Alright folks,

Anyone know any company doin leaflet delivery in the Navan area?

Need every house in navan hit within the next week, any help would be great.

Cheers,
    Mark

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm stating the obvious but An Post would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JRL

I have the number of a man we use in work, he is fantastic. The rate he charges is really cheap and the service is excellent. He is able to do it so cheaply because of the planning he puts into the operation. He does work for a lot of businesses around Navan.

Will send you the number when I get into the office in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Tonto86 wrote: »
    Alright folks,

Cheers,
    Mark

Just grab one of the lovely people that put those clothes collection stickers through the door! Even in the snow, we got 2 a day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Jus please exclude the bitemybanger household, get waaaay to much junk mail as it is.(no offence)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

No offensive to the OP, and in fairness, he is supporting local employment by getting someone to do this job locally, but the last shagging thing i need is another leaflet through the door. They end up in my bin regardless.

Its a lazy way of advertising and i bet if you random query any 10 people you know, i bet you at least 8 of them will tell you that they dump the leaflet without even reading it.

If i get another salsa dancing, 123,ie or power washing leaflet through the door i will lose it! :rolleyes:

A good eye catching, well thought out ad in the meath post or chron would be more responsive and give you a better return for your advertising budget.

Just my €2 & 22 cent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Its a lazy way of advertising and i bet if you random query any 10 people you know, i bet you at least 8 of them will tell you that they dump the leaflet without even reading it.

Leafleting can be an effective tool, especially if you're using well designed material. You say that only 2 out of 10 people will read a leaflet but how many will read an ad buried in the small ads section of the Meath Chronicle/Post

• Registered Users Posts: 6 vijayrth11

Tonto86 wrote: »
    Alright folks,

Cheers,
    Mark

Hi Mark

I will recommend to go with http://www.door2door.ie
    This company distribute Golden Pages, IKEA etc through all over Ireland.
    they have good distributors and good rates as well.

Advertisement